This knot is very common and popular amongst fisherman. Some will find that they can't get the line through the hook twice but once is fine as well!
Lots more updates and photos On Facebook
- Fishing training in Torbay, Devon.
- How to set up fishing rigs
- How to fish from a pier
- Sea fishing seasons
- How to set-up a float for fishing
- How to tie a clinch knot (commonly used)
- How to tie a lock blood knot (commonly used)
- How to tie an Albright fishing knot to join two lines together.
[ Back to Top ]